Join Santa for the ceremonial lighting of the Town's Christmas Tree at 6:30 pm!
Ring in the Holidays Square Style! Join us for the Dedham Square Circle's Annual Dedham Square Holiday Stroll on Friday, December 6th. Merchants will stay open late to offer special discounts and holiday treats while there's lots of activity going on throughout the Square:
- Enjoy street performers, live music and lots of holiday cheer
- Our sponsors and several community groups will have tables will fun and festive giveaways and goodies
- Visit with the promotions team from WROR 105.7 FM!
- Members of the Dedham High School band, the Dedham Community Band and Band Gig will perform your favorite holiday songs
- Costumed characters will frolic throughout the Square all night
- Dedham Historical Society will host an antique working model train and Christmas village, and also a "Thomas the Train" set, too!
- Rep. Paul McMurtry is hosting a kick-off reception for his Annual Holiday Toy Drive and the Fairbanks Garden Club is having their 2nd Annual Garden of Trees - both in the lobby of the Dedham Community Theatre.
- The Dedham Art Association is hosting a "pop up shop" at Blue Ribbon BBQ
We'll be adding to the schedule of events and activities as we continue to plan this fun-filled an much-anticipated community event so be sure to visit this page again soon!
Light Up the Night
Join Santa for the official lighting of the Town's Christmas tree at 6:30 pm.
After the tree lighting, follow Santa over to Dedham Square Coffeehouse for meet and greets with the kiddies (naughty & nice).
Street Closures & Parking
A section of the Square will be closed to traffic beginning at 5 p.m. High St. from Washington St. down to the Harris St. intersection and Eastern Ave. from High St. to CVS. Access to the Town parking lot will remain open all evening.
Overflow parking available at Town Hall lot on Bryant St., in the Dedham Square Crossing lot at the corner of High St. and East St. (Gonzalez field lot), and behind the Registry of Deeds at the corner of Ames St. and High St.
Special Thanks to our Holiday Stroll Sponsors: