Looking for something special for Mom this Mother's day? You'll find lots of options for unique and memorable gifts right here in Dedham Square. The best part? You'll also be supporting our locally owned businesses!
- Flowers! Enough said. Get them at Dedham Flower Shoppe and Courtyard Florist.
- Sweets and Treats - Regina's Bakery has beautifully decorated cupcakes - deliciously decadent red velvet, chocolate and vanilla. Lots of other irresistible baked goods, too!
- Art from the Heart - Original hand-painted heart pendants by Diana Gaikazova. Find them at “Heart of the Square” Gallery. A jeweled treasure!
- The Best Nest - Unique jewelry, pearls, clothing, books, scented candles and creams, beautiful watercolors and lots more.
- To Your Art’s Content – A wide variety of local art – pottery, paintings, jewelry, photography, lithograph, sculptures, and more at the Dedham Square Artist Guild. All handmade by some of the area’s most talented artists.
- Twice as Nice – Vera Bradley bags and accessories, picture frames, handmade scarves, unique jewelry and accessories.
- Country Style - The Dedham Square Country Store has goat milk soaps, beeswax votives and pillars, and even custom gift baskets. They're open on Wednesdays and Sundays.
- Is Bling Her Thing? Maribu has lots of jewelry and accessories. Funky and fun tote bags, wallets, eye glass cases, too.
- Yarn Lover? Stop in to SheepSkate Yarn & Crafts. Loads of yarn, felted wall hangings, bags, jewelry and more.
- One Size Fits All - How about some pampering for Mom? Lots of options for gift certificates: Salon 561, Armando Cassano Salon, Terra Spa, Sergi’s Barbershop, Anthony Fredrick Salon & Day Spa, Star Nails, American Skin Care, The Cut Shop, Design Associates, Paul's Hair and Total Image Day Spa.
- Picture Perfect - How about a family portrait? Robotti & Rosa Photography will capture everyone's love for Mom with a gift she'll treasure for years to come.
- Heart Healthy - Gift certificates to The Body Workshop, Yoga Now, Get in Shape for Women, The Center for Pilates and More, and CrossFit Craic.
- Warm Wishes – Hop into The Blue Bunny to find original prints by Peter H. Reynolds and signed copies of the NY Times best-selling book "Someday", a beautiful story about motherhood. Head next door to Wardle’s for cards and gift items.
- Bon Voyage - How about a surprise getaway? Let Terry at Dedham Travel help you plan a perfect vacation!
- Keep Mom Out of the Kitchen - Lots of dining options in the Square - Isabella, Kikuyama, Kouzina or Deli After Dark then catch a show at the Dedham Community Theatre. Take out more your style? Try Dedham House of Pizza, Cathay Kitchen, Vincenzo’s and Salem Food Market. How about breakfast with your betrothed? Choices galore! Courtside Café, High Street Café, Mocha Java, Café Bagel and Paradise Café.
For a complete directory of Dedham Square businesses, click here.