Looking for something special for Dad? You'll find lots of options for unique and memorable gifts right here in Dedham Square. The best part? You'll also be supporting our locally owned businesses!
- Sweets and Treats -Lots of other irresistible treats and custom cakes, too.
- Does He Like to Bike? Dedham Bike has an incredible variety of Trek, Raleigh and Cannondale bikes for bikers of all levels. The staff is super knowledgeable about anything and everythign having to do with biking.
- Java Lover? Why not get Dad a couple of pounds of his favorite coffee at Mocha Java?
- To Your Art’s Content – A wide variety of local art – pottery, paintings, photography, lithograph, sculptures, and more at the Dedham Square Artist Guild. All handmade by some of the area’s most talented artists.
- Twice as Nice – Golf accessories, picture frames, barbeque ware, sauces, dips and more at The Dedham Exchange.
- One Size Fits All - Who wouldn't like a massage?! You'll find them at Lots of Terra Spa and Anthony Fredrick Salon & Day Spa
- Heart Healthy - Gift certificates to The Body Workshop, The Center for Pilates and More, and CrossFit Craic.
- Cigar Aficionado? Head over to Courthouse Cigar.
- Warm Wishes – Hop into The Blue Bunny to find original prints by Peter H. Reynolds including his popular Boston skyline print and "Make More Light" print with an inspirational quote.
- Bon Voyage - How about a surprise getaway? Let Terry at Dedham Travel help you plan a perfect vacation!
- Chow Baby - Lots of dining options in the Square - Isabella, Kikuyama, Kouzina or Deli After Dark then catch a show at the Dedham Community Theatre. Take out more your style? Try Dedham House of Pizza, Cathay Kitchen, Vincenzo’s and Salem Food Market. How about breakfast with your betrothed? Choices galore! Courtside Café, High Street Café, Mocha Java, Café Bagel and Paradise Café.
For a complete directory of Dedham Square businesses, click here.