The produce sold at the Dedham Farmers Market has been grown right here in Massachusetts by local farmers, with all the taste and nutrition preserved just for you!
Please check back again soon as we are adding new vendors to our list weekly.
Confirmed 2020 Season Vendors to date:
Local Farms Selling Produce
Freitas Farm of Middleborough
MacArthur Farm of Holliston
Oakdale Farms of Rehoboth
- Backyard Buzz Company - local honey and honey products
- Big Rock Acres - hemp soap, salve and tincture
- Cape Lilly - 100% all-natural handmade soaps crafted with Cape Cod sea salts, herbs and locally sourced fruits.
- Endicott Community Greenhouse of Dedham - potted plants and annuals, vegetable plants
- Fournos Authentic Green Pastries - baklava, Greek cookies, cakes and pie
- Gracie's Gunnies - one-of-a-kind handcrafted bags and sacks
- Great Harvest Bread - homemade cookies, sweetbreads, scones and more
- Healthy Home & Heart - organic skincare
Hearth Artisan Bread -variety of innovative, hand-crafted breads baked with the highest quality, healthy and unprocessed ingredients.
Hippy Pilgrim -
fresh garlic salt in ten favors and other gourmet seasonings.
House Bear Brewing
- mead brewed in Newburyport. Mead is an alcoholic beverage made from fermenting the sugars in honey.
- Jack & Eric's Pirate Lemonade - proceeds from their lemonade are donated to local community groups
- Jordan Brothers Seafood - wide variety of ocean fresh seafood including mussels, clams, crab, swordfish, haddock and much more.
- Le Petit Four - French pastries and cookies
- Life After Rescue - healthy dog snacks
- Mookies Pet Treats - freshly baked, healthy, high-quality, low-cost treats for your pets
- Sammi's Natural Way - all natural health/wellness/beauty products
- Townie Frozen Desserts - vegan, non-dairy, allergy-friendly ice creams, sorbets and toppings
- Westport Rivers Winery - hand-crafted wines with authentic local terroir