The produce sold at the Dedham Farmers Market has been grown right here in Massachusetts by local farmers, with all the taste and nutrition preserved just for you!
Please check back again soon as we are adding new vendors to our list weekly.
Confirmed 2020 Season Vendors to date:
Local Farms Selling Produce
MacArthur Farm of Holliston
Freitas Farm of Middleborough
- Backyard Buzz Company - local honey and honey products
- City Compost - curbside composting service
- Endicott Community Greenhouse of Dedham - potted plants and annuals, vegetable plants
- Gracie's Gunnies - handcrafted bags and sacks
- Great Harvest Bread - homemade cookies, sweetbreads, scones and more
- Healthy Home & Heart - organic skincare
Hearth Artisan Bread -variety of innovative, hand-crafted breads baked with the highest quality, healthy and unprocessed ingredients.
Hippy Pilgrim -
fresh garlic salt in ten favors and other gourmet seasonings.
- Jack & Eric's Pirate Lemonade - proceeds from their lemonade are donated to local community groups
- Jordan Brothers Seafood - wide variety of ocean fresh seafood including mussels, clams, crab, swordfish, haddock and much more.
- Mookies Pet Treats - freshly baked, healthy, high-quality, low-cost treats for your pets
- Sammi's Natural Way - all natural health/wellness/beauty products
- Townie Frozen Desserts - non-dairy, vegan, nut-free, small batch sorbet, ice cream and toppings
- Westport Rivers Winery - hand-crafted wines with authentic local terroir