We invite you and your friends to don your most creative zombie costume and join us for an evening of frightfully fun activities in the Dedham Square. Throughout the evening Square restaurants will have specials for those in zombie attire.
Click here to visit the event's Facebook page!
What is the Zombie Crawl?
It's an event in which everyone is encouraged to dress up in a terrifying/funny/creepy zombie costume and come to Dedham Square for a night of fantastically frightful fun.
When is it?
Saturday, October 26th.
What is going to happen?
We invite you to dress as a terrifying/funny/creepy zombie and mingle with other walking dead in Dedham.
Visit our “Get Zombified” tent where we transform you into a zombie!
Enjoy horrifically haunting drink and menu specials at restaurants throughout the Square.
Schedule of Events
* 8 pm - Zombies will meet on High Street in front of the theatre where the road will be closed. Live Music and cash prizes for best costumes.
* 8:30 pm - Live performance of Michael Jackson's Thiller with dance instruction - all are invited to participate - dead or alive!
* 9 pm - costume winners announced
* 9:30 pm - DJ/dancing/zombie karaoke at Dedham Square Coffeehouse
* 11 pm - Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Dedham Community Theatre
How do I dress like a zombie?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Wear clothes with rips/dirt/fake blood.
2) Make your hair messy/crazy.
3) Wear zombie makeup (click here for a quick tutorial:
We will have a "Get Zombified" tent on High Street starting at 7:30 pm!
Walk in as a normal person and walk out a zombie! We'll have makeup, clothes and a a quick "How to Act Like a Zombie 101" tutorial!
Is this event for kids?
No. We are hosting a free family-friendly not scary event earlier in the day, 8th Annual Dedham Square Trunk-or-Treat
. The Night of the Living Deadham
Zombie Crawl will have lots of scary/gory things that are not suitable for children.
We are expecting a BIG turnout so plan ahead and get to the Square early!
Free overflow parking in Town Hall parking lot after 6:30 pm.
It's an event you don't...want...to...miss!