Join Santa for the ceremonial lighting of the Town's Christmas Tree at 6:30 pm!
Ring in the Holidays Square Style! Join us for the Dedham Square Circle's Annual Dedham Square Holiday Stroll. Merchants will stay open late to offer special discounts and holiday treats while there's lots of activity going on throughout the Square:
- Our sponsors and several community groups will have tables will fun and festive giveaways and goodies
- At 6 pm Members of the Dedham High School band will perform your favorite holiday songs
- At 7 pm students from Band Gig will rock your socks off with some more Christmas music
- Davey the Clown will amuse you with his amazing antics and the Boston Hoop Troop will wow you with their awesome hooping talents and invite you to join in the fun!
- Be on the lookout for Olaf the snowman waddling around the Square.
- Coldwell Banker will host ornament decorating for kids in their office at 390 Washington St.
- AMP 103.3 Street Team will have cool giveaways and prizes
- Dedham Historical Society will host an antique working model train and Christmas village, and also a "Thomas the Train" set, too!
- Rep. Paul McMurtry is hosting a kick-off reception for his Annual Holiday Toy Drive in the lobby of the Dedham Community Theatre.
- Hunt for Bears in the Square - Big Bear Cafe will host their 2nd Annual Holiday Stroll scavenger hunt!
Light Up the Night
Join Santa for the official lighting of the Town's Christmas tree at 6:30 pm.
After the tree lighting, follow Santa over to Dedham Square Coffeehouse (formerly Paradise Cafe) for meet and greets with the kiddies (naughty & nice).
Street Closures & Parking
A section of the Square will be closed to traffic beginning at 5 p.m. High St. from Washington St. down to the Harris St. intersection and Eastern Ave. from High St. to CVS. Access to the Town parking lot will remain open all evening.
Overflow parking available at Town Hall lot on Bryant St. and in the Dedham Square Crossing lot, at the corner of High St. and East St. (Gonzalez field lot).
A HUGE thanks to our generous sponsors:
In partnership with