Hey Love Birds! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Looking for ideas on how to celebrate Valentine's Day with that special someone? You'll find lots of options for unique and memorable gifts right here in Dedham Square. The best part? You'll also be supporting our locally owned businesses!
- Table for Two - Cozy up at a table at Caffe Tremezzo, El Centro, Pancho's, Kouzina, Eggs & Thai, or Deli After Dark then catch a show at the Dedham Community Theatre. Take out more your style? Try Blue Ribbon BBQ, Dedham House of Pizza, Cathay Kitchen, Vincenzo’s and Salem Food Market. How about breakfast with your betrothed? Head to Mocha Java, Café Bagel, Big Bear Cafe & Espresso Bar and Dedham Square Coffeehouse.
- Sweet Treats - Hand crafted and freshly made pastries for your sweetie at La Luce Pastry Shop.
- Flowers! Enough said. Get them at Courtyard Florist. Boston General Store also has some exquisite dried flower arrangements!
- It Takes Two to Tango - Dance lessons at Fred Astaire Dance Studio!
- Art from the Heart - Original hand-painted heart pendants by Diana Gaikazova. Find them at “Heart of the Square” Gallery. A jeweled treasure!
- Love Nest - Find warmth and treasures at nest. A feast for the eyes and for the soul - jewelry, pearls, nightgowns, books, scented candles and creams, dreamy watercolor landscapes, cards and chocolate.
- To Your Art’s Content – A wide variety of local art – pottery, paintings, jewelry, photography, lithograph, sculptures, handmade Valentine's cards and more at the Dedham Square Artist Guild. Made with love by some of the area’s most talented artists.
- Twice as Nice – Scented candles, picture frames, handmade scarves, gourmet goodies, unique jewelry and accessories at The Dedham Exchange.
- Unique Boutiques - Emily & Addie has adorable Valentine clothes and accessories for the tots in your life. Looking for something totally different? Head to Boston General Store where you'll find really cool vintage clothing, bar ware, home decor, personal care items and so much more.
- Cigar Aficionado? How about a box of cigars from Courthouse Cigar?
- One Size Fits All - Let your loved ones pamper themselves! Lots of options for gift certificates: Salon 561, Armando Cassano Salon, Terra Spa, Sergi’s Barbershop, Anthony Fredrick Salon & Day Spa, Star Nails, American Skin Care, The Cut Shop, Hair with Flair and Total Image Day Spa.
- Cuddly Creatures and Warm Wishes – Hop into The Blue Bunny to find Valentine’s books, toys, treasures and stuffed animals.
- Bon Voyage - What could be more romantic than a surprise getaway? Let Terry at Dedham Travel plan a perfect vacation just for two!