An informational meeting for residents, businesses and commercial property owners concerning the phasing and timeline schedule for the square project.
WHEN: Monday, March 19th
WHERE: Dedham Town Hall, Lower Conference Room
The first meeting to be held at 8:30 a.m. and the Second Meeting to be held at 7:00 p.m. Both meetings will have the same format and discuss the same information.
MEETING FORMAT (8:30 – 9:30AM)
• 8:30 – 8:45 AM, assemble group in lower conference room at Town Hall
• 8:45 – 8:50 AM, introduction by Director of Engineering
• 8:50 – 9:05 AM, phasing and timeline schedule presentation by contractor (Fed Corp.)
• 9:05 – 9:10 AM, introduction of the resident engineer (Peter J. Pardee, P.E., BETA Group)
• 9:10 – 9:15 AM, presentation and information on new square project website
• 9:15 – 9:30 AM, Q&A on information presented
MEETING FORMAT (7:00 – 8:00PM)
• 7:00 – 7:15 PM, assemble group in lower conference room at Town Hall
• See above, ending at 8:00 PM
Keep updated on important information related to this project.
If you would like to sign up and receive weekly updates and construction alerts, or to find out more information:
Please visit the Dedham Square Improvement Project webpage at www.dedhamsquareproject.com