Hey Love Birds! Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
Looking for something for that special someone? Read on!
- Flowers! Enough said. Get them at Dedham Flower Shoppe and Courtyard Florist.
- Art from the Heart - Original hand-painted heart pendants by Diana Gaikazova. Find them at “Heart of the Square” Gallery. A jeweled treasure!
- Love Nest - Find warmth and treasures at nest. A feast for the eyes and for the soul - jewelry, pearls, nightgowns, books, scented candles and creams, dreamy watercolor landscapes, cards and chocolate.
- To Your Art’s Content – A wide variety of local art – pottery, paintings, jewelry, photography, lithograph, sculptures and more at the Dedham Square Artist Guild. Made with love by some of the area’s most talented artists.
- Twice as Nice – When you spend $25 or more on gifts, cards or gourmet foods at The Dedham Exchange between February 6-14, you can choose a free sweet treat! Enjoy it for yourself or give it to someone you LOVE!
- Is Bling Her Thing? Maribu has lots of jewelry and accessories. How about a new pair of chic winter gloves, a scarf or a hat?
- Yarn Lover? Stop in to SheepSkate Yarn & Crafts. Loads of yarn, felted wall hangings, bags, jewelry and more.
- One Size Fits All - Let your loved ones pamper themselves! Lots of options for gift certificates: Salon 561, Armando Cassano Salon, Terra Spa, Sergi’s Barbershop, Anthony Fredrick Salon & Day Spa, Star Nails, American Skin Care, The Cut Shop, Design Associates, Paul's Hair, Total Image Day Spa and Myotech Combined Therapies.
- Cuddly Creatures and Warm Wishes – Hop into The Blue Bunny to find Valentine’s books, toys, treasures and stuffed animals. Head next door to Wardle’s for more cards, stuffed animals and gift items.
- Bon Voyage - What could be more romantic than a surprise getaway? Let Terry at Dedham Travel plan a perfect vacation just for two!
- Table for Two - Come back to the Square next weekend to cozy up at a table at Isabella, Kikuyama, Kouzina or Deli After Dark then catch a show at the Dedham Community Theatre. Take out more your style? Try Dedham House of Pizza, Cathay Kitchen, Vincenzo’s and Salem Food Market. How about breakfast with your betrothed? Choices galore! Courtside Café, High Street Café, Mocha Java, Café Bagel and Paradise Café.
For a complete directory of Dedham Square businesses, click here.