Submitted by Moe's Private Reserve Multi-Purpose Seasoning & Rub
1 lb Pepper Bacon
Moe's Private Reserve
Two Baking Sheets of the same size
Two Sheets Parchment Paper
Iron Skillet or Heavy Weight
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray both pieces of parchment paper with cooking spray
- Put one sprayed piece parchment on bottom of pan
- Liberally cover the paper with Moe's Private Reserve and Brown Sugar
- Coat the BACON on both sides with Moe's and Sugar or add more to top
- Put other sprayed piece parchment on top
- Place other cooking sheet on top
- Weight with Iron Skillet or other heavy weight
- Put in Oven for approximately 5 minutes (thin sliced bacon) or 10 minutes (thick slice)
- Take off top pan and cook for another 10-15 minutes until bacon crisp and dark; sugar bubbley.
- Place on rack.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces and serve
- Will be sticky!
Email Your Favorite Moe's Private Reserve Recipe to: email@example.com