The produce sold at the Dedham Farmers Market has been grown right here in Massachusetts by local farmers, with all the taste and nutrition preserved just for you!
Check back again soon as we are adding new vendors to our list every week.
Confirmed 2019 Season Vendors:
Local Farms Selling Produce
MacArthur Farm of Holliston
Freitas Farm of Middleborough
Pleasant Street Farm of Raynham
- Backyard Buzz Company - local honey and honey products
- Coorg Coffee - coffee from Western India (roasted beans, ground, and single-serve)
- Endicott Community Greenhouse of Dedham - potted plants and annuals, vegetable plants
- Eleblends - naturally infused topical gels and essential oils
- Gracie's Gunnies - handcrafted bags and sacks
- Jack & Eric's Pirate Lemonade - proceeds from their lemonade are donated to local community groups
- Jordan Brothers Seafood - wide variety of ocean fresh seafood including mussels, clams, crab, swordfish, haddock and much more.
- Muddy River Herbals - homegrown and handcrafted healing botanicals
- O's Woodworking - hand made wood crafts items
- One Bite Sweet - a variety of handcrafted cookies from around the world
- Sammi's Natural Way - all natural health/wellness/beauty products
- Serve Kindness - handblown glass bowls with a portion of sales donated to local charities
- Sweet Lydia's - handcrafted confections
- Swissbakers - European bread and pastries
- Townie Frozen Desserts - non-dairy, vegan, nut-free, small batch sorbet, ice cream and toppings
- We Grow Microgreens - offering highly nutritious microgreens and edible flowers using organic and sustainable growing practices
- Westport Rivers Winery - hand-crafted wines with authentic local terroir